Dental Emergency care should be delivered to high standards.
We pride ourselves on treating all of our patients like family. Your comfort is our priority through our gentle and compassionate care.
Do you have a Dental Emergency?
- Tooth that has been knocked out
- Facial or gum swelling
- Pain or sensitivity in one or more teeth, which may refer to the head and neck region
- Chipped, cracked or broken tooth/ teeth
- Toothache / pain around the jaw area
- Emergency cosmetic dentistry
- Infected or impacted wisdom teeth
- Emergency root canal therapy
If you experience a dental emergency, you should contact us immediately. At Siana Dental, we try our very best to attend to dental emergencies as soon as possible. Our team can cater for unexpected emergency dental treatment at short notice. We are equipped with the latest dental technology, allowing us to accommodate any dental emergency.
Do not hesitate to call Siana Dental immediately. Dental emergencies left untreated, can lead to more devastating problems, making the subsequent dental treatment more complex and invasive.
If you are in doubt whether you have a dental emergency, contact the team at Siana Dental to help you determine the best course of action.
Helping our patients through a dental emergency
- Siana Dental has a policy of “Fitting Our Patients In”.
- We know that when you have broken a tooth or are in pain, it’s only fair to see you as soon as we can.
- We will ensure that any registered patient of Siana Dental is seen on the same working day*, provided you have contacted us by 10am.
- Please call as early as possible, even by leaving a message on our answering machine.
- We will look after you, just as if you were a member of OUR family or staff.
The cost of dental emergency treatment will vary depending upon your individual dental needs. Dr Max will discuss expected costs with you at the time of your appointment.
Dental Emergency Hampton